courtney and eric.we do

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We have some major posting to do, trust me, I know!! I would like to start off with our wedding from 2 Saturdays ago, Courtney and Eric. I cannot say enough about these two. Courtney seems more and more like an old friend every time I am around her. Her smile is so warm and genuine, Eric truly is a lucky guy. With that being said, he is not too shabby himself. The mere fact that he is one of the biggest OSU fans Sticky and I know puts him high on our list:-) Their wedding definitely had a Buckeye theme and it was so much fun!! From the music, decor and favors, everything was just wonderful! We live in a small town and I guess that you could say that this wedding had quite a "buzz" going around about it. Well, it lived up to the hype and Sticky and I could not be more honored to have been a part of it!!

I spent the morning at the salon with Court who chose Jordanne to do her hair and makeup. Smart girl;-)



The girls in their Scarlet and Gray


"Carmen Ohio" was played during the ceremony by what else than an all brass ensemble.


Woo Hoo!!!!


They had about 5 feet in b/t the door and the limo. Court's bro made sure there was plenty of bubbles for the moment though.



A little kissing under the bleachers.


Just a couple of nuts..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You guys are AWESOME! WE absolutely LOVE these pics! I especially like the "nut" one, the all girls shot (I can do a serious pose! lol), and the kissing under the bleachers! =) Thanks guys!

6 of Four Creations said...

How fun! I love the one where the bridesmaids are getting her ready with the dress. Nice composition! Can't wait to see you guys!

Katie