kara.senior 2008

Saturday, December 08, 2007

My last senior of the year was Kara, she was a perfect person to end on. I had such a blast with her and her mom. We started at the newly remodeled Mexican restaurant and eventually ended up her grandparent's beautiful home. I think at first she was a bit nervous but she laughed it off and we ended up having an awesome session. Thank you so much Kara=)

In the restaurant.


I love this color on her=)





A fun little chair at the home.



The last trees to have Fall leaves=)

2 comments:

Faye Sommer said...

Hey there! Your lighting just gets better and better. LOVE all the stuff you've been doing.

:)

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

These are great! Love the second and third ones.

I'm wondering though, why didn't you do our portrait session in a Mexican restaurant? That would have been awesome!