kara and rob.we do

Friday, January 04, 2008

This past Saturday we shot a wedding near Cincinnati, OH for Kara and Rob. They are such a sweet couple. They were only engaged this past Sept so obviously they have been very busy the past few months. The whole day was seamless and I believe it was just what they were hoping for. Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it all!

The Shoes


Kara wore Rob's band during the engagement. They had it resized for him and he surprised her with this beauty up on the alter. I believe she was pleased.


Getting ready.



A bit of emotion.



On to the dancing!



I loved Kara's Grandma and when she told me at the church that she was going to catch the bouquet I just knew that she would. And here she is!


I love how we get to see little family traditions. This one is the Hat Dance!

1 comment:

nicole green said...

i love the lighting on the shoe and the ring shots! great work! :)