great time!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

We just got back from Chattanooga, TN and we had such a good time on our quick trip!!! It is always great to hangout with friends. We feel so blessed to have so many great ones in the photography world to bounce thoughts and ideas off of.

Here is a picture of all us!! Our amazing hosts and friends, The Nudds, our good friends Katie and Chris Torres, and new friends Sean and Melanie Mclellan.



This image was taken with Nikon's new AMAZING D3. Garrett went through my bags before I left to make sure that I did not try to stow it away. Although he did try to sneak a pair of purple fuzzy boots in my bag (don't worry Graycen, I caught him).

1 comment:

Mike said...

Looks like a fun weekend with the gang! Not sure if I would rather have the purple fuzzy boots or the D3 LOL!