katie and kristin.seniors 2008

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What a blast I had with these two!! I have never shot twin sisters before so I was really looking forward to this session. Katie and Kristin were completely up for anything and everything. The showed up with a basket full of clothes and loads of shoes, it was great!! We did very few of them apart - they wanted most of their images together. I thought that was so great being that they are more than likely approaching a time in their lives when they will be living farther apart than they ever have before. Their mom and sister also tagged along for styling and moral support. All of us girls had such a blast and I even got a hug from the twins before they left:-) Thank you so much ladies!!!

Miss Katie.


And here is Kristin.


The girls:-)



They are identical twins, and absolutely beautiful!!!


We do not have Starbucks here in Van Wert but we did buy some travelers and strolled down the street Olsen style, LOL!!! Although I would say that these twins look much happier than the Olsens.



They punked it out for the end of the shoot. So FUN!!!

6 comments:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Outstanding. One of your best for sure. LOL re the Olson comment. Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love the "starbucks" shot!!! I can't believe Van Wert doesn't have a starbucks yet, even Auburn has one now....can you believe that? All your senior sessions look really good!

Regis said...

Humm... based on reading all your blog entries, I noticed there seems to be a lot of seniors in Ohio.

6 of Four Creations said...

Yes, Regis, all the seniors are in Ohio.

Juniors in California.

Sophomores in Seattle.

Freshmen in Maine.

This is why Brandy and Sticky are doing all the senior portraits. I guess we should all focus on everything else. : )

Lisa Christine Photo said...

I lovvve the last shot!! Intense.

Anonymous said...

These girls are beautiful and you captured that perfectly! Way to go!!!! ~ Dawn