lexi.5 yrs old

Monday, October 01, 2007

I have some major blogging to do!!! I know that so many of you are waiting for posts and thank you so much for being so patient. I am going to try to be completely caught up on blogging in the next few days.

First I am going to start with Miss Lexi. I photographed her at the beautiful Lincoln Ridge Farms in Convoy, OH. We had a blast shooting in the new Fall decor. There were loads of pumpkins and aisles of mums just waiting to bloom. There were quite a few mosquitoes after us and Lexi made it through like a true professional. Thank you so much for the fantastic shoot!!

Lexi sporting her Vera Bradley glasses.


Lexi and her mom - two beauties!


Did I mention she was great in front of the camera??!!


2 comments:

6 of Four Creations said...

Those last two shots are just adorable!!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

I loooove that last image of that darling little girl! Great B/W! Again.. great work you guys.....

Jeanette