froelich sisters

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I shot a couple of sessions before the holidays that I could not post b/c they were surprises. The Froelich sisters were one of those. I shot the youngest sister's, Kayla, senior portraits last summer and had such a blast with her. So when she called for this shoot I was thrilled! This year Kayla will be going off to college while Sarah, the oldest, is married and lives out of town and Melissa, in the middle, is currently in college. The girls thought this would be a perfect year to give their parents a picture of the three of them and they could not have been more correct. I received the nicest email from their mom right after she received the framed image=) Thank you so much for the fun shoot girls!!! I cannot believe that all the story-telling paid off;-)

Melissa, Sarah and Kayla, beautiful sisters!!!



No comments: