the menser sisters

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I have known Mel and Monica for so many years now=) Mel was actually my first official senior ever (I know, how lucky am I to start off with such a beauty!!!) and much to my delight Monica contacted me for hers as well. This time around they wanted to do a shoot as a gift for their Mom. Being that I had already shot both of these girls I knew that this session was going to be FUN!! And to top all that off Jordanne did her magic making these girls even more gorgeous than they already are. Thanks so much you guys - I can't wait to hear how the gifts went over=)

Monica on the left and Mel on the right. As you can see they really do not look alike but yet they are equally beautiful.



1 comment:

Chris+Lynn said...

These are GORGEOUS portraits! I love the first one. And the last one. adn the ones inbetween too :)