kristi.senior 2008

Friday, June 15, 2007

As I am sure most of you know I LOVE SENIORS!!!! I am just so excited that the season is finally starting and I can get back to shooting them!! I truly could not have began with a better subject - Kristi and her family were a pure joy to work with. I pretty much knew from the first moment I saw all of them that it was going to be a good one. We started off taking some around the firehouse and downtown then we ventured over to her house (something that I love to do since it makes them ultra personal and unique) where they had a great pond. Such a thrill is was to shoot her! She is gorgeous as you can see and she had Jen Balliet do her hair and make-up which gave her an extra something. It was so hard to pick some favorites but here they are! Thank you so much Kristi and family!!!








2 comments:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

These are great! I like them all the most.

Regis said...

Very nice photos.

... does she have an older sister by any chance...single, preferably ?