sticky.full time photographer

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Today is such a huge an exciting day for Brandy J Adams Photography!!! For some time now I have known that the business needed a face lift, a little spark to jazz things up and send it to the next level. Well my version of the perfect sparkler is officially on board - STICKY!!!! Today was his last day at the Barber Shop and tomorrow is his first official day as my full time business partner. I cannot tell you how excited I am for this change!!! He has brought so much to the business already that I feel the possibilities are endless for this next stage. We have loads of changes we have been wanting to make and I am just so thrilled that we can finally get started!!! Congratulations Sticky!!!



3 comments:

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

That last picture is so freakin' hilarious!!!! We men are quite the multitaskers. LOL!

We're excited for you both. You'll be great!

Anne said...

Congratulations!! You two are fabulous together!! (Way to keep your eye on the ball, Sticky!)

Regis said...

Congrats Sticky! Way to go.

... actually if you look closely at the second picture, Sticky still has his index finger on the shutter button so I am sure he was still taking pictures as he checked the scores on TV.